Today we are happy to announce that Aldiko has teamed up with BooksOnBoard to add over 425,000 eBook titles to over 3 million Aldiko users around the world. Earlier this year, we introduced best sellers and new releases to our users in the US and in France through a partnership with Feedbooks, our partnership with BooksOnBoard today will greatly expand our content offering in the US and UK.
Starting from today, Aldiko users can access BookOnBoard catalog within the Aldiko Book Reader app, browse and shop for best sellers, new releases and many others.
Aldiko and BooksOnBoard are bringing a complete reader app and store solution to our users, shopping and reading eBooks within the Aldiko Book Reader app are just a few taps away. To start, you just need to:
1. Launch the Aldiko Book Reader app, tap on the “Shopping Cart” icon on the top right corner of the bookshelf to access Store.
2. Tap on the Books On Board store.
3. You can scroll the featured titles on the top, or tap on the NY Times eBook Bestsellers, New Releases, Staff Picks, Fiction Genres or Non-Fiction Genres sub-catalogs to browse titles. To look at further details of each title, you can tap on the book cover of the title.
4. When you decide to buy a particular title, just tap on the title and then tap the “Buy” button to complete payment and download.
5. Your newly purchased title will be stored in your personal bookshelf in the Aldiko Book Reader app.
The full press release is here.