We have been working on Aldiko 2.0 behind the scene for awhile already, a lot of you have been asking us what Aldiko 2.0 will bring. So, what’s new? Let us share some of the highlights: in Aldiko 2.0, you will be able to
- Read Adobe-DRMed ePub and PDF files as well as non-encrypted ePub and PDF files, that means you can use Aldiko 2.0 to read ebooks from most of the bookstores worldwide;
- Discover, browse and download ebooks from thousands of contemporary titles (including best-sellers, new releases etc. ) as well as a large selection of high-quality free titles in the Aldiko Online Catalog;
- Add ebooks from your local public library;
- Import your own ebooks and documents in Adobe-DRMed ePub and PDF formats, as well as non-encrypted ePub and PDF formats;
- Add your own catalogs so that you can have all your ebook catalogs in one place.
And, we will bring you a brand new user experience. Why wait? Join our notification list today and be the first to know when Aldiko 2.0 is available! And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter (@Aldiko) and become a fan of us on Facebook (http://on.fb.me/OjX2e) to keep up with the latest news of Aldiko!
We’re also looking for volunteers to help translate Aldiko 2.0 into other languages, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested. Thanks in advance!